Design is not just what it looks like. It's a lifestyle.
We always stay on the cutting edge of the design and construction industry, that our clients maintain their competitive advantage.
From idea to concept, we provide customers outstanding craftsmanship in
- New Pool Design and Construction
- Pool Water Features
- Pool Lighting
- Special Water Fountain and Rock Features
- and high Quality Pool Products.
- Proud partner of Pentair, offering the industries finest selection of automation systems to empower pool owners with full control of their pool ecosystem from pool pumps, heating products, sanitizing, water chemistry, water features, and LED lighting.
We offer a state of the art pool design studio, providing computer technology illustrating three-dimensional pool designs.
Consultation and design includes
- Consult with one of our Custom Pool Designers and experience how through the magic of our Pool StudioTM software one click of the mouse will transform an ordinary, flat rendering into an interactive, photorealistic, 3D environment!
- Walk around, fly up into the air, view the site from any point or any angle.
- A full library of water effects, toys, patio furniture, landscape and building materials, creating a full color, interactive 3D rendering of your new pool is only as limited as your imagination!
- We tailor our construction schedule and scope of work to our builder clients.
- We work along with the homes schedule and coordinate with project managers along the way.
- Signature Pools can help our builders to provide part or all of the backyard scope of work depending on our builders wants and needs.
- We are proud members of the Florida Swimming Pool Association, FSPA, who provide government relations representation on behalf of its members to the Florida Building Commission and the Construction Industry Licensing Board as well as other legislative bodies that regulate the swimming pool industry in Florida such as the Department of Health.
Signature Pools, it's a lifestyle the home owner feels and experiences.
Signature Pools Quality and Control:
- We perform a comprehensive run through of all of its systems and operations with the homeowners.
- Your pool will bring you generations of family fun and exercise along with the comfort of knowing that Signature Pools stands behind every Signature Pool.
- You can rest assured that your backyard oasis is going to bring you years and years of trouble free enjoyment.
Our clients say
As a Central Florida Homebuilder we have worked with Signature Pools for many years. We have always found them to be a talented, creative, detail oriented and quality-driven team. They are truly a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them.
Awesome company to check out if you are looking for a pool! Project was completed in time (8 weeks) and customer service + follow up after pool is completed is above and beyond what I expected. We talked to John Salzer in the beginning who designed our pool and he stayed in touch through the entire process to make sure it went smooth. We highly recommend you reach out to John and Signature Pools.
Our second pool build with Signature. Very creative, professional, and easy to work with. Two very different sizes, features and budgets and Zach is knowledgable and accommodating in all aspects. Highly recommend.
I can be very demanding and have received top notch service and responsiveness, especially from Joe. I live in Oviedo, a fair distance from their office, but John Salzer came out to my home fairly quickly and gave me a very reasonable estimate and some helpful suggestions, like putting some inexpensive spa jets behind the bench seating. I had previously received an estimate from a local company that is used around here often, and every pool I looked at with the local company was $60k+, regardless of size, shape or features. In the end, I just did not trust them and decided to use Signature. I can not tell you how many times I have visitors over and they comment on how beautiful the pool is, I am so glad I picked Signature. One other thing - for a price, many companies can probably build a nice pool. But the after service is key. I am a first time pool owner, so I panicked a bit when some heavy rain showers started and my pool started to fill up. I texted Joe in Service, and he sent me clear direction (even with pictures) on how to drain the pool, and advice on how far to drain it, on a Monday night several hours after closing time. Tell me any other company where that is going to happen!