PV3® Circulation & Heating
The state-of-the-art, PV3® returns fresh water to the floor of the pool where it can quickly kill algae and bacteria before it grows. The same powerful jets of water that will clean your pool, efficiently distribute warm, purified water throughout the floor of the pool, keeping it away from the surface as long as possible. PV3® delivers cleaner, warmer and healthier water, so your pool is ready to enjoy when you are. For more information about the 3® Circulation & Heating system, please click here.
Gas Pool and Spa Heating Systems
MasterTemp® - High Performance Eco-Friendly Heaters from Pentair. MasterTemp®s offer all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and super quiet operation won't intrude on your poolside leisure time. Heavy-duty (HD) unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use. Click here for more information of the Pentair MasterTemp® Gas Pool and Spa Heater.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency*
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
For the MasterTemp Owner's Manual click here.
Heaters and Heat Pumps
Heat Pumps - Eco-friendly, energy-efficient heating option.Heat pumps transfer the heat from outside air to the pool water, providing the most energy efficient pool and spa heating available in regions where they are practical. Compared to other heaters, heat pumps can operate for up to 80% less. They're also clean and safe to operate.
Eco Select® Brand Choice - UltraTemp® Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heaters. UltraTemp® has been using EPA-recognized R410A refrigerant nearly a decade before federal mandated requirements.
UltraTemp® High Performance Heat Pump
The industry's first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A. Click here for more information about the UltraTemp® High Performance Heat Pump.
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages - no more codes.
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool termperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum effciency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest effciency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.
For the UltraTemp Heat Pumps Installation and User's Guide please click here.
Pool & Spa Solar Heating Systems
Solar pool heating can dramatically extend your swimming season, enabling you to healthy enjoyment and exercise in luxurious warm water from spring to fall. Solar heating is probably the most cost-effective use of solar energy and also most energy efficient way to heat your pool and spa.
Please contact Signature Pools to inquire about our selection of Solar Heating options for your new or existing pool.